- This event has passed.
March 28, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
10:00 – 10:30
Conference hosted by Syed Kamall (MEP and Chairman of ECR Group)
Opening and Welcome
10:30 – 10:45
Annette Godart-van der Kroon (President LVMI-Europe)
Panel 1 – A Major Economic Reconfiguration: The End of the Free Trade Era?
10:45 – 11:45
Moderator: Barbara Kolm (President of the Friedrich A. v. Hayek Institute and Director of the Austrian Economics Center)
- Erich Weede (Professor in Sociology, University of Bonn, Germany)
- Pieter Cleppe (Head of Brussels office, Open Europe)
- Gordon Kerr (Cobden Partners)
- Bernadette Klösch (Head of the Austrian Mission to the EU)
- John Fund (National Affairs columnist and on-air analyst on the Fox News Channel)
Panel 2 – Troubled Times in a Divided World
11:45 – 12:45
Moderator: Auke Leen (Law Faculty, Institute Taxation and Economics. University of Leyden, Netherlands)
- Stefan Moritz (Managing Director of European Entrepreneurs CEA-PME)
- Pierre Garello (Professor at the University of Aix-en-Provence)
- Kerry Halferty Hardy (Board Member of the Competitive Enterprise Institute)
- Lawrence Urbain (Policy Advisor in Economic and Monetary Policy, European Parliament)
Barbara Kolm (President of the Friedrich A. v. Hayek Institute and Director of the Austrian Economics Center, Vienna, Austria)
The Free Market Road Show Brussels is a joint initiative with the Alliance of Conservatives and Reformists in Europe.
The ACRE is recognised and partially funded by the European Parliament. The views expressed on this website do not necessarily reflect those of the European Parliament. The European Parliament cannot be held liable.