- This event has passed.
May 22, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
The Free Market Road Show London is a joint initiative with the Alliance of Conservatives and Reformists in Europe.
The ACRE is recognised and partially funded by the European Parliament. The views expressed on this website do not necessarily reflect those of the European Parliament. The European Parliament cannot be held liable.
Registration and Welcome Coffee
9:00 – 9:30
9:30 – 9:45
- Mieczyslaw Blonski (Dean of Law Department, Uczelnia Lazarskiego)
- Agata Stremecka (President, Civil Development Forum – FOR)
Panel 1 – Troubled Times in a Divided World: Future of Europe after Brexit
Time: 09:45 – 11:00
Moderator: Marek Tatala (Vice-President at Civil Development Forum – FOR)
- Richard Teather (Senior Lecturer in Tax Law at Bournemouth University and Fellow at the Adam Smith Institute)
- Barbara Kolm (President of the Friedrich A. v. Hayek Institute and Director of the Austrian Economics Center)
- Mikołaj Barczentewicz (DPhil candidate in the Faculty of Law at the University of Oxford)
- Spasimir Domaradzki (Political Scientist, Lazarski University)
- Daniel Kaddik (Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom, South East Europe Office)
11:00 – 11:15
Keynote Speech with Q&A Session
11:15 – 12:00
Leszek Balcerowicz (Professor at Warsaw School of Economics and Board Chairman of The Civil Development Forum Foundation) – Economic Growth Prospects of Poland
12:00 – 12:15
Panel 2 – A Major Economic Reconfiguration: The End of the Free Trade Era?
Time: 12:15 – 13:30
Moderator: Marcel Lesik (Koliber Association)
- James Sproule (Chief Economist and Director of Policy, Institute of Directors)
- Marcin Chmielowski (Vice-President at Freedom and Entrepreneurship Foundation)
- Bogna Gawrońska-Nowak (Dean of Economics and Management Faculty, Lazarski University)
- Aleksander Łaszek (Chief Economist at Civil Development Forum)